Do you know how to prepare your financial numbers To Raise Funds? Growth is the best way to ensure survival. But growth needs funds. Getting funding is an extremely difficult task, to find the right metrics that makes investor/ VC find it worthy to invest in. Would you like to know what those metrics are and what they mean to a investor / VC? Do you understand those metrics well enough? If a VC can tell you what they are looking for in a company to invest, wouldn’t you be interested?
– Understand what factors contribute to your firm’s growth.
– Learn the ways of financing and strategies to source for capital from a VC.
– For both would be entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs, increase your network with other growth seeking entrepreneurs.
– Belong to an internal chat group of connections, that would accelerate your firm’s expansion.
COURSE OUTLINE DAY 1:
– Capital in Business – Definition & Scope
– Financial Statements in Business
– Liquidity Management Overview
– Working with Financial Statements
– Working Capital Management Overview
– Cash Flow Forecasts & Preparation
– Cash and Financial Budget Statements & Preparation
COURSE OUTLINE DAY 2:
– Financial Information Management System
– Financial Statements Analysis
– Financial Ratio Computation and Interpretation
– Business Risks Overview
– Type of Business Risks
– Business Risk Management and Tools
FULL COURSE FEE & SUBSIDY TABLE
|Full Course Fee||Duration (Days)||Duration (Hours)||Company Sponsor (MNC) SCs 40 yrs old & below Up to 50% of course fees||Company Sponsor (Enchanced Training Support for SMEs) Up to 70% of course fees||SCs & PR Up to 50% of course fees Min 21yrs to attend||Scs aged 40 yeas & above (SkillsFuture Mid-career Enchanced Subsidy|
All Nett fees are claimable via: SkillFuture Credit.
Training Grant is available for Singapore Citizens Aged 40 years old and above
Training Grant is available for Singapore Citizens Aged 21-39 years or Singapore Permanent Resident Aged 21 years and above
Absentee Payroll: Claimable at $4.50 per hour of training Organization pays the Nett Fee after Subsidy, and are eligible for absentee payroll when staff goes for training
Graduates from this programme will receive a SkillFuture Statement of Attainment